It has been 5 years since I started this little business called Kidabout : out & about with kids
What a journey it has been.
My Goals were/are –
1) To create a facebook page and website so that parents can get their kids out of the house and socialise. ✔
2) To help overcome obesity by providing numerous options for parents and kids to get active. ✔
3) To create a source of advertising for family friendly vendors to get their name out there. ✔
4) To make a profit #entrepreneur ✔
5) To create a family friendly event that donated funds to Kids of Macarthur Health Foundation ✔
(Did 3 and raised a total of $20,000 combined).
6) Design and produce a 126 page kids directory guide (20,000 print run) with Kids of Macarthur Health Foundation.
7) Enrich my own children’s lives by taking them to plenty of events. ✔
8) Go on live radio C91.3FM with my girlfriend Chantel Presents to provide another stream of updates for the local community. ✔
9) Support the local in Macarthur Magazine with providing the kids events section. ✔
10) and now, I am at the end of this journey and am ready for someone pretty special to take it on and make it even better. 🙂 If you know anyone that would like to work from home please see link below for more information.
Lastly, thank you to all my friends, family, advertisers and associates that have pushed me, helped me, promoted me and supported me along this journey. I am now excited to focus on Avenue De Flaunt : Graphic Design and see what I can do with this business.
Click here if you’re interested in taking over this awesome business and to continue to nurture it.
Photos from Kid’s Day Out 2013, 2014 & 2015.